Tuesday, February 06, 2007

from the mouths of little boys...


"Hey Little Dude...guess what?! You're going to have a baby brother! Isn't that great?"

long pause....

"Can we have meatballs for dinner?"






"Hey Little Dude, I heard that you're going to have a baby brother!"

"No, a baby sister. Her name is Ginger."

"I thought your Mommy said it was going to be a boy?"

"No, I changed my mind."



And lastly, how do smart mommies get little boys to eat their green beans? They build things...this one I'm particularly proud of. It's a bridge, complete with cars on the bridge and boats around it. Last night I made a picket fence with squirrels on it...they usually vanish in about five minutes. : )

Happy is she whose son eats his veggies...

2 comments:

Champagne Dreams said...

another boy, congrats! it's now official though, you're house will be overrun with little gabe's...hopefuly this one acts more like you to give you some sanity!!

Champagne Dreams said...

Another boy, Congrats! Hopefully this one takes more after mom...otherwise you have yet another Michael on your hands, and that's not good for you mental health!! hahaha! I'm so excited for you all... but I must say I'm a little concerned with Little Dude's choice of names if it were a girl...Ginger?! Where did that come from?!