Tuesday, October 09, 2007

getting by...

going back to work has not been easy. it's been an adjustment for everyone, but we are getting by. here's some recent photos and you can see how quickly these boys are changing, and growing, and EATING!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Great pictures! Danny is impressed by the little one's ripped muscles. I tried to explain that they are rolls, but oh well. I hope this week is better!

Christy said...

I LOVE NEAKED BABY PICTURES! Second only to crying ababy pictures. But I know I've seen enough of those from Scrappy.

Grace said...

Okay, I know I'm not a mom or anything, but I saw this video online that says one very efficient way to soothe a crying (and otherwise fine) baby is to run water. The sound of the water reminds the baby of being in the womb and will mask other stimuli. The baby in the video was crying hardcore, and within 5 seconds of the tap being turned on that kid was zombied out. Hope that helps poor little Scrappy get used to being on dry land!