Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Jesus loves me...

I'm so happy to now have one-liners from Scrappy to post!

He loves to sing. It is so precious to hear his baby voice bobbling along with the lyrics of whatever we are listening to (and sometimes when we're not). Yesterday in the car, he was trilling along and I finally picked out the (rather off-kilter) tune to Jesus Loves Me. He warbled along, most of the words untelligible but for the last one in every phrase. It comes out something like this....

(to the tune of Jesus Loves Me, duh!)

bee-dus luh ME!
ah bee-dus bugh ME!
ahhhh bee-dus blughus ME!
bah boozble bah be SO!

(and then, crystal clear, he wraps up his stirring rendition with...)

"Good night!"

I guess he just assumed that was part of the lyrics. Sweet man!

1 comment:

RTSTONE said...

Love it. At least he didn't start crying at the end - like he does when I sing it to him.